How to link Aadhar card to the Bank of Baroda account: Through this article, you will know how you can link Aadhaar card to the Bank of Baroda account, And you will also know, what is the benefit of link Aadhaar card to your bank account. If you link up Aadhaar card with your bank account, then you will enjoy the best opportunity like direct benefit transfer, subsidy for commodity products, scholarship and you can get tribal welfare scheme, Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee, and you can also access with country wide. For this benefit, you need to provide consent of seeding to your Aadhaar card number with your bank. By three processes, you can link up Aadhaar card with your bank of Baroda account.
- By online mode.
- By offline mode.
- By SMS mode.
Document of link up Aadhaar card with Bank of Baroda account
- Hard copy and Xerox copy of Aadhaar card.
- Bank account statement.
- (If you want to apply it by online, you don’t need the hard copy).
- Your 12 digit of Aadhaar card number.
- Your net banking details.
Aadhaar card Link up with Bank of Baroda account by online
- You will need to visit the BOB site-www.bobibanking.com
- Click on your user account (retail/corporate user).
- Next, fill user id and password and log into your bobibanking account.
- Then, click on the ‘service’ Tab.
- Next, you will found the option of Aadhaar seeding.
- Here you will need to fill your Aadhaar number and click on ‘submit’.
Your details will be updated in the Bank of Baroda system, and they will check it manually if everything is fine. You will be receiving a confirmation SMS to your registered mobile number and in your e-mail address.
Aadhaar card Link up with Bank of Baroda account by offline
If you want to link your Aadhaar card with your Bank of Baroda, account manually. Then you have to go to the nearest Bank of Baroda Branch with your Aadhaar card, passbook.
- You have to get the form of link Aadhaar card with the Bank of Baroda account from the counter itself.
- Fill the form correctly and submit it in counter.
- After that banker ask you for the original document for verification. After verification, they return it to you.
- After that, you will get lower portion receipt of the form.
- The bank will verify your Aadhaar card linking to the bank later manually.
- The verification process is completed. You will be confirmed via E-mail or SMS.
Aadhaar card Link up with Bank of Baroda account by SMS
Bank of Baroda customer can link up Aadhaar card with bank account by SMS process also. You have to send message to 5616150 and 9176612303 in below mentioned format:
- UID space <12 digit Aadhaar number> and send it to 5616150 (premium charges suitable).
- UID space <12 digit Aadhaar number> and send it to 5616150 (normal charges suitable).
This article is dedicated to linking Aadhaar card to the Bank of Baroda account. The customer can save this bookmark also for using.