How to add the beneficiary to Baroda connect-bobibanking to transfer fund or sending money: Through this article, you will know how you can add the beneficiary in your bobibanking account. First, we provide details of the beneficiary account. A beneficiary is that person to whom, you want to add to the third party in your bobibanking account. By bobibanking, you can transfer a fund to the third party, but you need to add the beneficiary. You can add two beneficiaries of any bank in a day with your bobibanking account. After doing two registrations, Registration link will be deactivated. For adding the beneficiary, first, you will need to log in your bobibanking account by visit www.bobibanking.com. Here you will see a fund transfer option; you need to click on it then select nonbank account transfer option. After that select register new beneficiary and enter the details of beneficiary then click on submit. After that, you can transfer funds to adding the beneficiary.
Procedure of adding beneficiary to your bobibanking account
- First of all, visit a www.bobibanking.com for going bobibanking page.
- Then select your user account (corporate/ retail banking).
- After that login page will be open on your system screen. You need to enter user ID and click ‘enter’ then fill password in next page and again click ‘enter’.
- Now you will enter in your bobibanking account. Here you will see an option of ‘transfer fund’. You need to click on it.
- Next, click on nonbank account transfer (NEFT/RTGS) in next page then the nonbank page will be open, and you need to click on ‘register new beneficiary’.
- You will need to fill enter beneficiary details. First, enter the beneficiary name then NEFT IFSC, RTGS IFSC, beneficiary account number, re-enter account number then click on continue ‘button’.
- In next page, you will confirm beneficiary details then click on ‘send for confirmation’.
- You will see your beneficiary account details in next page. That means adding beneficiary is successful. Now you will transfer fund to adding the beneficiary.
Note: – This webpage is dedicated to How to add the beneficiary to Baroda connect bobibanking to transfer fund or sending money. Just bookmark this page to get the latest information about How to add the beneficiary to Baroda connect bobibanking to transfer fund or sending money.